My Pet is the Furkin Funniest Contest
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO PERSONS WHO MEET THE CRITERIA (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW). ALL FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW. TO ENTER YOU MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND TO GRANT ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO YOUR NAME, USERNAME, AND IMAGE EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, AND YOUR USER-GENERATED CONTENT IN ANY FORM.
The 'My Pet Is the Furkin Funniest Contest' ("Contest") is sponsored by Canada Pet Health Insurance Services, Inc., 201-185 Forester Street, North Vancouver, BC V7H 0A5 ("Sponsor").
This Contest is open to individuals who meet the following criteria (the "Criteria"):
- are legal residents of Canada, (excluding Quebec);
- have reached the age of majority in the participant's jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry;
- have the legal right to enter the Contest;
- have the legal right to grant any and all rights to Sponsor and its affiliates to their name, username, and image (collectively "Name") and all entry materials including but not limited to user-generated content, photography, video and text ("Content"); and
- are able to provide a digital photo as part of their entry. The Contest is NOT open to individuals that do not meet the Criteria, as solely determined by Sponsor.
Entrants will be required, as a condition of winning a prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, the Sponsor's time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question and to execute the Winner Release.
Employees of the Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, Contest administrators, employees of Modern Dog or Modern Cat, contest judges, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials, and those living in the same household of any of the preceding parties, are not eligible to enter the Contest. By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in Sponsor's sole discretion. No social media company, including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and/or Google+ are in any way associated with this Contest. If applicable, social media posts (such as but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn posts, and tweets) must be PUBLIC to be eligible. VOID in Quebec, and where prohibited by law. All federal, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations apply.
3. CONTEST DATES AND TIMES:
November 8, 2021 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time and ends on December 26, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time ("Contest Period") after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
To enter into the Contest, visit furkin.com/contest (the "Website") during the Contest Period, enter all required information on the contest entry page, and upload (i) your pet's photo; and (ii) a short description on what makes your pet the 'funniest' pet, and hit "submit" for one (1) entry into the Contest for a chance to win the Grand Prize or Second Prize (as defined herein) (an "Entry"). Limit one pet per entry during the Contest Period. For greater certainty, an individual entrant may only submit one entry for each individual pet, but an entrant may enter multiple pets. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Entrants who submitted an Entry during the Contest Period will also be automatically allocated one ballot and entered to win the Third Prize (as defined herein). Entrants who submitted an Entry during the Contest Period may also gain additional entries for a chance to win the Third Prize by completing up to 4 entry actions as listed on the Website (each and "Entry Action") during the Contest Period. Limit 4 Entry Actions per Entry during the Contest Period. (each an "Additional Entry"). For greater certainty, only entrants who have submitted their pet's photo and a short description on what makes their pet the 'funniest' may take Additional Entry actions to be eligible for Additional Entries for the Third Prize random drawing.
All entries must be complete, received by Sponsor during the Contest Period, and are subject to verification by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Each entry must be in accordance with the Content Guidelines and Restrictions below.
By entering the Contest, you agree that the Content submitted as your entry conforms to the following entry requirements, and Sponsor may disqualify you or your entry for failure to conform to the following:
Content Guidelines and Restrictions:
- The pet featured in the entry must be your pet.
- Your pet's story must be true.
- The entry must meet format requirements and character limitations of 150 words or less.
- The written entry must be in the English language.
- Entrant must have permission from any recognizable individuals who appear or are named in the entry to use their names and likenesses in the entry and to grant the rights set forth herein. Minors may only be included in the entry if entrant is their parent or legal guardian. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
- The entry must be your own original work.
- The entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- The entry must not contain content created by a third party, such as images or artwork.
- The entry must not contain brand names or trademarks.
- The entry must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party.
- The entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous.
- The entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- The entry must not contain political content.
- The entry must not constitute unsolicited advertising or promotion in any form, including, without limitation, the promotion or inclusion of the address of other websites or the promotion of any product or service.
- The entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed or otherwise illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor's sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Contest rules are void. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
For this Contest, receipt of an entry submitted online occurs when Sponsor's server records the entry information. Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incompletely received, or incomplete, for any reason, will not be eligible and are not the responsibility of the Sponsor. Proof of transmission (for example, screenshots or captures) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry or evidence that it was received within the Contest Period or eligible for the Promotion or any element thereof. Without limitation, entries must be complete, compliant, submitted using the activity and entry form provided by Sponsor, and must be received by Sponsor within the applicable Contest Period. Entries submitted via any other entry methods/platforms will not be accepted.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION:
Grand Prize Selection: On or around January 10, 2022, a panel of judges, as selected by the Sponsor, will evaluate all eligible Entries against the following criteria on an equally weighted basis:
- creativity and originality,
- quality of photo (including, clarity, resolution, composition, and lighting),
- quality of storytelling displayed in your text and photo (including focus on your pet's story, relevance to theme, clarity and grammar).
This evaluation will be used to determine one (1) potential Grand Prize winner and to determine ten (10) eligible finalists for the Second Prize (each a "Selected Entrant"). The entrant whose Entry receives the highest total score will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner. The entrants whose Entries receive the next ten (10) highest total scores will each be deemed a Selected Entrant.
In the event of a tie, the tied entry with the highest score in the "quality of storytelling" category will be deemed the higher scoring entry. In the event there is still a tie based on the score in the "quality of storytelling" category, a random draw will be conducted from amongst all such tied Entries and the entrant associated with the drawn Entry will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner or Selected Finalist, whichever the case may be.
The 10 Selected Entrants' entries will be posted on a Facebook Album Gallery at https://www.facebook.com/furkinpetinsurance (the "Sponsor's Facebook Page") for public voting from January 10, 2022 at 12:01 PM Pacific Time to January 13, 2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (the "Public Voting Period").
Public Voting Period Selection: On or around January 10, 2022, Sponsor will compile one Facebook photo album containing the Entries of the 10 Selected Entrants and promote it during the Public Voting Period on the following social media platforms:
- Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/furkinpetinsurance
- Instagram at www.instagram.com/furkinpetinsurance
- Twitter at www.twitter.com/furkinpetins
- LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/furkinpetinsurance
The 10 Selected Entrants can encourage their supporters to visit Sponsor's Facebook Page and vote for their photo submission during the Public Voting Period. Sponsor will post the Selected Entrants' entries at Sponsor's Facebook Page. Members of the public who are legal residents of and located in Canada and the fifty (50) United States of America or the District of Columbia and who are at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence can cast votes on Sponsor's Facebook Page ("Voters").
Voters may vote for their favorite photograph in the Facebook Album Gallery by 'liking/reacting' or 'commenting'. Each 'like/reaction' or 'comment' receives one vote. Voters may both 'like/react' and 'comment' for a total of two votes per entry. Only one comment per person will be allowed, per entry. Comments that do not meet the Content Guidelines and Restrictions will not receive a vote, and will be removed from the comment section. Shares of photos do not count. Voters should vote based on the following criteria:
- creativity and originality;
- quality of photo and
- quality of storytelling.
If Voters are trying to decide between two entries, where all these factors are equal, Voters should vote for the entry that has the highest quality of storytelling because that criteria should matter most in the event of a tie. The entry that receives the most votes during the Public Voting Period, the 'Fan Favourite', will be deemed the potential winner of the Second Prize (the "Fan Favourite"). In the event of a tie in the Public Voting Period the tied entry that received a higher number of points in the Sponsor judging stage will be deemed the higher scoring entry of the tied entries in the public voting stage.
The following voting conduct is prohibited, any votes associated with such conduct may be voided, and any individual participating in such conduct may be banned from voting:
- Any attempt by any individual to vote by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods to vote;
- Voting on behalf of or by proxy for any other person;
- Use of any automated system to vote or subvert the voting process;
- Votes generated by script, macro or other automated means or any other means intended to impact the integrity of the voting process, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion; and
- Votes obtained by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, payment for votes or offering to trade votes, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected votes, which will be disqualified. Sponsor also will not be responsible if a visitor to the website is unable to submit votes or submit and entry. If Sponsor suspects or receives notice of violation of the voting terms, cheating or other vote manipulation or voting fraud by any party including any Entrant or voter, Sponsor may take action to ensure that the Contest is run fairly, including by invalidating votes during or at the end of the Public Voting Period, disqualifying the recipient of the vote(s), banning an individual from further voting, suspending public voting, or making adjustments to the voting process. The decision of Sponsor is final.
Third Prize Random Drawing: On January 18, 2022, through Gleam, the Sponsor, will conduct an automated random draw from all eligible Additional Entries received before the end of the Contest Period and select a potential winner for the Third Prize.
Winners: On or around January 18, 2022 the Fan Favourite will be announced based upon public appeal as demonstrated by user voting results and criteria outlined in the "Winner Selection and Confirmation" section.
The Grand Prize Winner, the Fan Favourite and the Third Prize Winner (each, a "Potential Winner") will be notified on or about January 18, 2022 via email, and are subject to verification. Potential Winner will be deemed winners if they meet all of the Criteria set out in these Contest Rules.
Before being declared a winner, Potential Winners will be required to:
- subject to applicable law, sign and return the Sponsor's Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form (the "Winner Release"); and
- comply with all Contest Rules. Once verified, a Potential Winner will be deemed a "Winner".
Up to three attempts will be made to contact Potential Winners within five business days following January 18, 2022. A Potential Winner that does not or cannot accept a prize may be forfeited. In the event the Grand Prize Winner cannot accept their prize, the potential Fan Favourite will be declared the potential Grand Prize Winner, and the Selected Entrant who received the next highest number of public votes will be declared a new potential Fan Favourite. In the event the Third Prize Winner does not meet the Criteria, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected by way of an automated random draw from the remaining eligible Additional Entries.
A signed copy of the Winner Release must be received by the Sponsor from each Potential Winner no later than January 28, 2022. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Potential Winner to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Potential Winner's response.
If the identity of a Potential Winner is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the individual assigned to the email address or social media handle entered at the time of entry ("Authorized Account Holder"). Each Potential Winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with a selected entry.
6. CONTEST PRIZE:
- Grand Prize: Your pet's photo will be featured in the 2022 Spring Issue of Modern Dog/Cat Magazine and one (1) Digital Camera, as selected by the Sponsor. Prize Value Approximately $1500 CDN (together, the "Grand Prize").
- Second Prize: $250 CDN Amazon Gift Card (the "Second Prize").
- Third Prize: $100 CDN Amazon Gift Card (the "Third Prize").
All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this Contest or the use or redemption of a prize. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value. Prizes or any portion of a prize cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, except in the sole discretion of Sponsor. All Prize details including without limitation style, color, and selection are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed in these Contest Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt, and use of all or any portion of the awarded Prize are solely the responsibility of the respective Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to use any winning entry(ies) in Modern Dog/Cat magazine for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation if Sponsor determines that using such entry would bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or would shock, insult, or offend the community or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor, or if entrant makes or authorizes any derogatory statements about Sponsor (or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent) or its products and/or services. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify any prize with (a) prize(s) of equal or greater value for any reason. Limit of up to one prize per Potential Winner.
7. ODDS OF WINNING:
The odds of being selected as the potential Grand Prize winner depend on the number and calibre of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period and the ability of a submission to satisfy the judging criteria outlined in the "Winner Selection and Confirmation" section of these Contest Rules.
The odds of winning the Second Prize will depend on the number of Entries, the quality of Entries, the ability of an Entry to satisfy the judging criteria outlined in the "Winner Selection and Confirmation" section, and the voting preferences of the visitors to the Sponsor's Facebook Page who have chosen to participate in voting for the Entries during the Public Voting Period.
The odds of winning the Third Prize are solely dependent on the total number of eligible Additional Entries received during the Contest Period.
8. WAIVERS AND RELEASES
By entering, entrants agree:
- to be bound by these Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding;
- to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Contest Rules;
- that they may be contacted in person, by phone, social media, or by e-mail, with respect to the Contest;
- that Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively "Releasees") are not responsible for lost, damaged, or misplaced entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Contest, or for any injury to person or property; and
- that the Releasees will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of the Prize, travel to and from any prize-related activity, participation in the Contest, or printing, mailing or distribution errors. Each Winner further acknowledges that Sponsor does not make any warranties, express or implied, relating to the Prize itself and that Sponsor expressly disclaims the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular use.
9. OTHER CONDITIONS:
By entering the Contest, you agree to all the terms and conditions in these Contest Rules. All federal, provincial, municipal and local taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize, not otherwise specified, are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
Neither Sponsor, its affiliates, nor any of the other promotional agencies are responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website/APP, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, incompatibility, failures or errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry, winner or other information, nor for the failure to capture any such information. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO TAMPER WITH, ABUSE OR DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES AGAINST AND FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest, or any element thereof, and select winners from eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor if at all. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Contest Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or phone numbers. If there still remains a dispute, Sponsor reserves the right to make eligibility determinations in its sole discretion. In the event of any discrepancy, ambiguity, inconsistency, printing or any other error or miscommunication in any advertising, Contest materials and/or any other information relating to this Contest (in any and all media and by any person/entity), these Contest Rules shall govern
10. PUBLICITY AND ENTRANT INFORMATION:
By participating in the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, email address, postal code, telephone number, social media handle(s), comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of the Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor in relation to the Contest, without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited. Except where prohibited, you understand and agree that your Name and Content will be publicly displayed, and that it will not be treated in confidence and you hereby provide Sponsor and Sponsor with the unlimited, worldwide right to use and share your Name and Content
- on its websites;
- in all of its social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, includinginboth organic posts and paid ads;
- digital ads;
- a print and/or electronic calendar; and
- other promotional materials of any kind or type, including without limitation print materials.
11. RULE AMENDMENTS:
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest, or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any changes will be posted on https://www.furkin.com/contest and will be effective upon posting unless another effective date is specified. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and select winners from all previously received eligible entries received by the end of the Contest Period.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
All Sponsor and Sponsor intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the Sponsor's intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited.
At the time you submit an entry, and whether or not selected as a finalist, you hereby grant Sponsor and its agents a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicenseable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to:
- use, copy, transmit, distribute, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, adapt, combine with other ideas or works, publish, translate, publicly perform, publicly broadcast and publicly display your Name (except where prohibited) and Content (or any modification thereto) in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developedwithout attribution, and
- use (and permit others to use) your Name (except where prohibited) and Content in any manner and for any purpose, including without limitation: marketing, advertising, commercial or promotional purposes that Sponsor or its agents deem appropriate without any further compensation or review, except where prohibited. You understand and agree by granting this license your entry may be modified, edited, distorted, used in whole or in part, alone or in combination with other works, used in illusory or composite form, or in any other manner, as solely determined by Sponsor in any media and medium whatsoever now known or hereinafter developed (including without limitation print, broadcast, radio, digital, and on-line) without further compensation or review. You will not now nor in the future be paid for your entry or for granting Sponsor any of these rights.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your Content. Sponsor is not required to host, display, or distribute your Name or any Content on or through its websites, on social media or otherwise, and may remove Content at any time or refuse Content for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for any loss, theft, misuse or damage of any kind to your Content.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You own all rights in and to your Name and Content including without limitation, all rights to the audio, video and or digital recording and performance contained in your Content (if any), and/or you have acquired all necessary rights to the elements appearing in your Content to enable you to grant all the rights to Sponsor as described herein.
- Your Content is wholly original and does not infringe on the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or any other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party individual or entity.
- You agree to release and allow all creative license and creative treatment in the use and production of your Content at the discretion of Sponsor and its agents.
- You will not be compensated or granted any consideration in any way by Sponsor for the use of your Name or Content.
- You irrevocably release and forever discharge the Released Parties from any and all actions, claims, damages, liabilities and demands, whether absolute or contingent and of any nature whatsoever, which you now have or hereafter may have against any of the Released Parties, or their respective successors or assigns, arising out of or related in any way to Sponsor's use of your Name, Content or anything contained therein.
The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, territorial, state, municipal and local laws. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws applicable therein, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in Vancouver, British Columbia.
If any provision(s) of these Contest Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. By entering the Contest each entrant hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn completely from any liability in respect of the Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Sponsor and not Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
17. WINNERS LIST:
For the names of all Winners, available after January 18, 2022, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 201-185 Forester Street, North Vancouver, BC V7H 0A5. Requests for a copy of these Contest Rules received more than thirty (30) days after the Contest Period will not be honored.
© Canada Pet Health Insurance Services, Inc. 2021 All Rights Reserved.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.